NTI Knowledge Base
Looking for computer help? NTI has compiled this free knowledge base from many years of customer feedback and our own engineer’s personal “Tech Notes”. We hope that you find your answer here. But if you have any questions, feel free to contact us we would be happy to speak with you directly. Check back often as this site is continually updated.
If you are looking for a multi monitor system, look no further. QuadStation Systems are complete multi monitor systems which will help you increase productivity on the first day. Our systems support from 2 to 12 monitors, so we have a solution for any industry.
Windows 10 / 11
Hot Tech Topics
- Turn OFF Windows 10 Auto Updates
- What are Intel Optane M.2 Modules
- Password Vaults
- Windows 10
- Best browsers 2023-2024
- Compare SSD Connections M.2, mSATA, U.2
- How to Install Windows Without a Microsoft Account
- About Windows 10
- Solid State hard drives
- World’s Fastest processors
- Which is Faster PCI or PCI Express?
- What are M.2, mSATA, U.2 slots?
- Multithread processors and applications
- Compare RAID Levels
Video Connections / Graphics
- What are DisplayPorts?
- What are MST and SST monitors?
- How Fast is USB 3.0 / 3.1 / Type C?
- Monitor Video Connections
- Compare HDMI to DVI
- Compare DVI-I to DVI-D
- Compare Digital vs Analog video connections
- Active vs Passive Video Adapters
- Why monitors must be in exact pairs?
- How to setup Eyefinity Display Groups
- How to change screen resolution
- After Windows Update I lost some displays
- Should i use 1 large screen TV or multiple monitors?
- About our Company
- Why buy from NTI?
- NTI Trusted Partner Network
- Replacing an Old Computer
- Tips on Buying a new PC
- Should I buy a Laptop or Desktop
- Transitioning to a new computer
- What to do with an old computer
- Is Google Indexing my site?
- How do I Backup my Computer
- How to be more productive
- Battery backup vs surge protector
- OneNote Menubar Missing
- What is Optane Memory?
- FirePro Video Card Drivers
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Classic Start (adds start button in Win 8, Win 10)
- Ultramon (extended display utility)
- Norton Password Generator
- Norton Identity Safe PW Vault
- PowerShow (allows multiple instances of PowerPoint)
- Belarc Advisor (Runs a report of all hardware and software)
- AMD Clean Uninstall Utility
Computer Security & Maintenance
- Personal Online Security
- Creating Stronger Passwords
- Routine Computer Maintenance
- How to Stop Google from Storing Data?
- Battery Backups and Surge Protectors
- Identifying software vs hardware issues
- My monitors are in the wrong order how do I fix that?
- Video playback issues in my browser
- How to fix WHEA Logger error Event ID 17
- Windows 7 will not boot. Secure Boot Fix
- Windows 7 hangs after checking for updates
- Asus P9X79 LE Device Manager Bang Fix
- How to fix ‘Windows Not Genuine’ error
- Screens black after Microsoft update KB2952644
- System hangs after MalwareBytes installed
- How to fix Unsupported Hardware error
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting and Update Log
- Windows 10 update now no keyboard
- Windows 10 Computer reboots over and over again
- Turn off Windows 10 Automatic updates
- USB Pop Up window no longer comes up
- Windows did an Update then I lost some displays
Trading Platform Software Issues
- Ghosting of windows in Options Express
- Runtime Errors in Quote Tracker or ESignal
- Trading applications freezing or slow
- How do I do a clean install of Ninja Trader?
- How to fix Tradestation lagging caused by Bitdefender?
- eSignal / QCharts issues in Windows 7
- How to fix Think or Swim issue with Bitdefender
- How to fix Side By Side (sidebyside) error 33
- Fix for QCharts Error: This App has been blocked for your protection
Cant find what you are looking for? Try the search box at the top of the page. We have a lot of information throughout our site, so you might find your answer on another page.
If you find this page useful, feel free to forward this page to a friend, they will thank you for it.