How to do a Clean Install of Ninja Trader
(by Ninja Trader tech support)
If you need to do a clean uninstall / reinstall of Ninja Trader, follow these steps provided by Ninja support. If you have any questions about this procedure please contact Ninja directly.
How to Fix It:
- Close all running applications.
- Then from the Start menu select –> Control Panel –> Add / Remove Programs.
- From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader and click Remove.
- Then manually delete the folder “NinjaTrader v** located under Start –> My Documents.
- Delete any NinjaTrader installation files. This can be done by going to Start –> My Computer –> Search button –> search for (NinjaTrader*) –> select Local C Disk and then press search.
- Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools–>Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
- Reboot your machine.
- Once these steps are completed, download Ninja Trader from here.
Tech Note: NTI offers this information as a courtesy. If you need assistance with this procedure please contact Ninja tech support.