Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
Recovering your data after a hard drive failure is the process of extracting data from the damaged or failed hard drive when it cannot be accessed normally.
How it Works
We know that data loss can be a very difficult experience. So we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get your important files back.
Data Recovery Services
NTI has partnered with Professional data recovery house, Gillware Data Recovery. They have an excellent rate of recovery and you will work with them directly to recover your data. Here is the best part. There is no charge unless they successfully recover your data so you have nothing to lose.
- “No data, no charge” policy – view a list of recoverable files before paying.
- World class team of computer scientists, mechanical and electrical engineers.
- Recover data from: hard drives, solid state drives, NAS devices, USB sticks, RAID and server hard drives.
- Data recovery from: dropped hard drives, accidental format, deleted data, corrupted data and more
Did your Hard Drive Fail?
If you have lost data due to hardware failure, there is still hope but the key is to STOP when you realize what has happened. Every action you take after such an event narrows your chances of recovering your data. Remember you may only have one shot at capturing your data if your hard drive crashes. So don’t waste that one chance.
The Process is Simple
1. Submit your case on the secure online form.
Our secure service form will help us get the information we need to provide you with the best service possible.
2. Ship your hard drive to the Data Recovery house.
Gillware will provide you with a free UPS shipping label to send your drive in for a no-cost evaluation.
3. The engineers will call you when they receive your drive.
Once your drive arrives at the lab, Gillware will give you a courtesy call to let you know it is safe and sound.
4. Gillware begins the free evaluation process.
Then the engineers will take a look at your drive and assess the unit. You are given a firm price quote for your approval.
5. Browse and approve the list of recoverable files.
After that you receive a browsable list of all the files we will be able to recover. If you are satisfied with it, they will recover the data.
6. Make your payment online and Gillware will ship your data.
Finally, submit your payment easily online.Once we’ve received payment, we’ll return your data on a new external hard drive.
To start the data recovery process now, click on Get Started to submit a new case. Remember, if we cannot get your data you pay nothing