NTI QuadStation Desktop Computers
When you purchase a system from us, we provide direct one-on-one technical support for all QuadStation desktop systems for a period of 3 years from time of purchase. If you need assistance, feel free to call us first. If we cannot help you we can certainly steer you in the right direction. We do not outsource our QuadStation support to any other company or country. The same engineers that built your system will provide the support for it right here in the USA.
If you need QuadStation assistance now call us now during normal business hours excluding major holidays: 239.254.9206.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9a-5pm ET. Please note that we will always try to return calls as soon as we can but within 24 hrs is our policy. You may also submit a question 24/7/365 by sending us an email we can usually reply sooner than a call. If the email is sent outside normal business hours, we will contact you as soon as possible on the next open business day.
If you would like us to log into your computer remotely, see our NTI Remote Support page.
QuadStation Traveler Laptop System
- Laptop systems that are included as part of our QS Traveler systems are supported by the base laptop manufacturer for that particular model (Asus for example)
- Laptops typically carry a 1 year manufacturers warranty, with extended warranty options available.
- All warranty and support is handled directly between the laptop manufacturer and customer.
- NTI as always will assist in any way we can but their policy is that they must deal with the end user directly.
- No returns after 30 days on any laptop. This is standard warranty protocol for all laptops, all models.
- The manufacturer will certainly support and or replace the unit if necessary thorugh the course of the warranty period. Again this is handled directly through the manufacturer of the laptop , not NTI.
- ASUS Online RMA Request Form
- If you feel that you have a defective Asus monitor please click on the link above to submit an RMA ticket directly with Asus.
- Note that all monitor service requests must go through Asus directly. NTI will not be able to assist you here per Asus company policy.
- Contact Samsung: 1.812.282.2787 / 5:30a-9:00p M-F PT / Sat-Sun 6:00a-3:00p PT.
- Asus Tech Center (CA) 323-233-5300 x210
- Asus warranty service number: 888-678-3688 x 2/1 or 888-606-2787
- Email 24Hr Next Day Business Response: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samsung Online RMA Warranty Request Form
- If you feel that you have a defective Samsung LCD please click on the link above to submit an RMA ticket directly with Samsung.
- Note that all monitor service requests must go through Samsung directly. NTI will not be able to assist you here per Samsung company policy.
- Contact Samsung: 1.800.SAMSUNG (800-726-7864) 9a-9p ET.
Antec Cases and Power Supplies
- To setup an RMA with an Antec product please fill out their RMA form here.
ATI / AMD Video Cards
NTI does not support video cards or installation, unless purchased with a complete QuadStation system. If you have purchased a video card only, please contact ATI directly at the numbers below:
- 877.284.1566 M-F 9a-7p ET
- 866-284-2093 / Option 1
- AMD Drivers download page