Multi Monitor Computer with 4 Displays
The QuadStation 4-i7 Pro by NTI is a very powerful and reliable 4 display computer system designed for professionals. The perfect solution for offices, control rooms, video surveillance, project management and much more.
QuadStation multi monitor systems are designed to create a more efficient workspace. Your mouse moves across all displays so you can work with several applications more easily. Stop wasting time minimizing and maximizing windows all day. Order your QuadStation system today!
Base Specs – (Upgrades available during checkout)
- Support for up to 4 independent displays
- Intel 6/12 Core i7 Processor
- Windows 10 – 64 bit Pro Edition
- 16G DDR4 Memory
- Intel 240G Solid State Hard Drive (System)
- 500g SATA Hard Drive (Factory Restore)
- Resolution up 4K or 5K on DisplayPort or HDMI
- DVDRW Drive, HD Audio, Speakers
- USB Keyboard/Mouse
- 3 Year Hardware Warranty
- Ready for work out of the box
- Usually ships in about 3 days
- FREE UPS Shipping (anywhere in cont. US)
- FREE Remote Login Support Service
- (Monitors and mounts sold separately)
- 4 x DisplayPort or DVI
- 4 x 10ft DisplayPort to DVI cables included (your choice based on your monitors)
- Optional: 4 x DisplayPort to HDMI 4k active adapters (available during checkout)
- Graphics 4G – 4K (4096 x 2160) when using DisplayPort monitors.
- Buy your own monitors or add during checkout.
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1200 when using DVI monitors.
- Optional: Upgrade graphics to 8G – 5K (5120 x 2880) during checkout.
- 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 when using DisplayPort v1.2+ monitors and cables
- 5K resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 when using DisplayPort v1.4+ monitors and cables
QuadStation systems are very versatile and upgradeable. Although the base configuration is packed with plenty of power to support any task, feel free to add upgrades during checkout if you wish. Upgrade the processor to the Intel 6-12 core, the memory up to 64g , add hard drives, or increase the graphics capabilities
If you are mounting this system in a server room or cabinet, choose the rackmount option during checkout.
Warranty and Support
- FREE 3yr hardware warranty on all components.
- FREE Remote support service via our web based Tech Support Console
- 100% US Based no-nonsense support
When mounted on one of our monitor mounts, you can rotate your monitors vertically. This mean much less scrolling when surfing the web or reading long documents.
Monitors and Mounts
The most common layout for 4 displays is a 2 x 2 array but you have several choices when using one of our optional monitor mounts.
For example, you can rotate your monitors vertically as shown below. This means much less scrolling when surfing the web or reading long documents. We offer a wide variety of mounting solutions to choose from. Add during checkout if you wish