Multi Monitor Computer with 10 Displays
The QuadStation 10-i9 Pro by NTI is a very powerful and reliable 10 display computer system designed for professionals. The perfect solution for control rooms, video surveillance, project management and much more.
QuadStation multi monitor systems are designed to create a more efficient workspace. Your mouse moves across all displays so you can work with several applications more easily. Stop wasting time minimizing and maximizing windows all day. Order your QuadStation system today!
Base Specs – (Upgrades available during checkout)
- Support for up to 10 independent displays
- Intel 8/16 Core i9 Processor
- Windows 10- 64 bit Pro Edition
- 64G DDR4 Memory
- 2 x 480g SSD Drives (1=System / 1=Restore)
- Resolution up to 4K/5K on DisplayPort or HDMI
- DVDRW Drive, HD Audio, Speakers
- USB Keyboard/Mouse
- 3 Year Hardware Warranty
- Ready for work out of the box
- Usually ships in about 3 days
- FREE UPS Shipping (anywhere in cont. US)
- FREE Remote Login Support Service
- Upgrades available during checkout.
- (Monitors and mounts sold separately).
- 10 x Mini DisplayPort v1.4 outputs
- DVI and HDMI monitors require adapters, see below.
- Graphics: 18G
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1200 when using DVI monitors.
- 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 when using DisplayPort v1.2 or higher + monitors and cables
- 5K resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 when using DisplayPort v1.4 or higher + monitors and cables. (If using 5K displays, a max of FIVE displays @60hz are supported with this system)
Video Cables and Adapters Needed:
This is based on what type of monitors are you using. If you are buying monitors from us, no need to add cables or adapters we will include them with your order at no charge (QS4 and higher).
If you have monitors or plan on buying your own monitors, here is what you need to add to your cart:
- DisplayPort monitors: 10 x Mini DPort to DP cables
- DVI Monitors: 10 x Mini DPort to DVI cables
- HDMI Monitors: 10 x DPort to HDMI Active adapters + HDMI cables
QuadStation systems are very versatile and upgradeable. Although the base configuration is packed with plenty of power to support any task, feel free to add upgrades during checkout if you wish.
If you are mounting this system in a server room or cabinet, choose the rackmount option during checkout.
Warranty and Support
- FREE 3yr hardware warranty on all components.
- FREE Remote support service via our web based Tech Support Console
- 100% US Based no-nonsense support
When mounted on one of our monitor mounts, you can rotate your monitors vertically. This mean much less scrolling when surfing the web or reading long documents.
Monitors and Mounts
We offer optional monitor mounts and stands in freestanding or bolt down style bases. Adding during checkout if needed.